15 Nov 2022
The European Blockchain Convention returns for 2023, from 15-17 February in Barcelona. Blockchain Ireland is proud to partner with the event.
Described as three events in one, some 3,000 attendees across start-ups, investors, developers, and corporates, will hear from more than 200 speakers on a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops, and fire-side chats on the current state of blockchain, crypto, DeFi, NFTs, and Web3.
Topics will include:
- Institutional Access to DeFi
- Issuance of Digital Assets
- Exchanges, Custody and Wallets
- Infrastructure for Institutional Crypto Adoption
- Stablecoins, CBDCs
- Crypto Derivatives
- Fundraising & Investing
- Scaling, Infrastructure & Security
- Navigating Regulatory Uncertainty for Asset Managers
- Building Web3
- Metaverse & Gaming
- Sports and Entertainment
- Consumers, Fans and Loyalty
A range of industry speakers will include:
- Tim Grant, Head of EMEA, Galaxy Digital
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, AAVE
- Emma Lovett, Markets DLT, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of emerging technology, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani, NFT Engineering Manager, Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets, Linklaters
- Marc Schaumburg, Executive Producer, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Teana Baker-Taylor, VP, Policy & Regulatory Strategy, UK/EU, Circle
- Matus Steis, Token Design Lead, Outlier Ventures
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Lead, BBVA
- Nadia Filali, Head of Blockchain Programs, Caisse des Depots
- Coty de Monteverde, Blockchain Center of Excellence Director, Banco
- Emma Landriault, Blockchain & Digital Asset Product Lead, Scotiabank
- Laurent Marochini, Head of Innovation, Société Générale Securities Services
- Chia Jeng Yang, Investor, Pantera Capital
“EBC23 will be held across 3 stages with more than 100 sessions on institutional crypto adoption, crypto investing for institutions, DeFi, crypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenisation, issuance of digital assets, regulation, building web3, custody and wallets, metaverse and gaming, among others,” said founder of European Blockchain Convention, Victoria Gago.
“EBC23 will have a 2,000 sqm exhibition area, where attendees will network with the biggest players in the space. After sundown, visitors will roll up their sleeves and network, accompanied by a DJ and some drinks,” said Gago.
Blockchain Ireland members can lock in a ticketwith the code BCHIRELAND25 to receive 25% off.